This revolutionary Grade 2 features our patented free-wheeling design, which we introduced over ten years ago to protect against vandalism. Its throughbolting gives it a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling. And because it's available with eight finishes, ten functions and three lever designs you know you'll get the lockset that suits your requirements perfectly.
- Mechanism: Heavy gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated.brass knobs; brass unified trim plate.
- Backset:2-3/8" , 2-3/4", 3-3/4"
- Door Thickness: Locks are preassembled for 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4" (44mm) doors. Available for 2" (51 mm) or 2-1/4" (57mm) doors on request.
- Latchbolt: Stainless Steel
- Rabbeted Doors: Latchbolt with 1/2" rabbet step available to order.
- Keying: Full range of Yale 6-pin keying options, including removable core. Also, a Variety of competitive keyways are available.
- ADA: Meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- ANSI: ANSI A156.2 1996 Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL: UL fire label up to 3 hours
- Strikes: T-Strike and ANSI Strike