ANSI Series 4000, Grade 1. 5400LN Series Locksets combine a lever handle with the high level of security of the 5400 Series lockset. These locksets can be in stalled on doors prepared to ANSI Al 15.2 Specifications covering cylindrical locksets. Free Wheeling patented lever design.
- Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers.
- 13 finish options.
- 3 lever designs.
- 24 functions including electrified.
- Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
- A 3/4" latch throw for fire-rated or pairs of doors is available.
- Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
- Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
- Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position.
- Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow for easy adjustment of lockset to fit doors ranging in thickness from 1-3/4" to 2". Rose spacers available for 1-3/8" thick doors.
- Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
- Expanded cylinder and keying options: - Yale® 6- and 7-pin standard and interchangeable core cylinders including Yale® KeyMark® protected keyway cylinders (see page 11). - Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways. Small format interchangeable cores with Best® keyways. - Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Schlage®, ASSA® and Medeco®.
- 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout.