Combines the features of the 1000 Series with ADA-compliant lever handles to provide accessibility for the disabled. Ideal for high-frequency use in hospitals, commercial or industrial buildings, apartments, condominiums, washrooms, dormitories, and schools.
The L1000 Series includes privacy function model L1071. A button on the inside lever allows you to lock yourself in a room. Even if someone enters the combination from the outside, the door remains locked until you push down on the inside lever. The L1000 Series complies with paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual, published by the US Department of Defense.
- Key override* option allows a facility to maintain or initiate a master keyed security system
- Passage feature allows access without using the entry code (keeps the door unlocked, even while closed). This function is on the inside of the door, and can be thumbturn or key activated
- The 1000 Series complies with paragraph 36A of the Industrial Security Manual, published by the US Department of Defense
* Key override models will accept most manufacturer's removable-core cylinders: ASSA, Best/ Falcon/ Arrow/ Eagle/ KSP/ Lloyd Matheson, Corbin/Russwin, Schlage, Medeco/Yale, and Sargent.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing; conforms to ANSI 156.2 Grade 1; cast front housing; fixed cast or wrought brass knobs; brass unified trim plate.
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" (35 to 57 mm)
- Latch: 5/8" (16 mm) throw latch carries a 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors. 2 3/4" (70 mm) backset. Floating front
- Construction:Weather resistant; All-metal cast rear housing; force-proof clutch protected thumbturn.
- Strike:Includes "TS" strike plate 201288-*-01 and "DB" strike box 55068-000-01.
- Installation: Cross bore for housing: 2 1/8" (54 mm) dia. Through bore for latch: 1" (25 mm) dia. Installation wrench 201278-018-01 included. Minimum stile required: 5" (127 mm)
- Control: Includes two DF59 keys for combination change; and two DF5 keys for models 1031, 1041.
- Weight: 8 1/4 lbs. (3.7 kg)