These rugged, weather-resistant locksets can be mounted above existing locksets or used alone. The standard model is equipped with a deadbolt. A spring latch model with automatic relock and a dead latch trigger is also available. Model 929 complies with paragraph 36a of the Industrial Security Manual published by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), and is approved as a substitute for expensive guard forces in the protection of Closed and Restricted Areas in DOD contractor's plants.
- Rugged weather-resistant all-metal construction
- Fully mechanical - not affected by power failures
- Clutch-protected turn knob cannot be forced
- Deadbolt and spring latch models available
- Mounts above existing lockset or can be used alone
- Optional key override.
- Exterior access by combination or key
- Six-pin tumbler cylinders can be keyed alike, keyed different or master keyed
- Backset:2 1/2” (64 mm) for in-swing doors. 2 9/16” (65 mm) for out-swing doors.
- Reversibility: Latch and hand are field reversible.
- Accessories: Adapter Kit (for metal frames); face plate shield
- Construction:Weather resistant; All-metal cast rear housing; force-proof clutch protected thumbturn.
- Strike: Includes strike plate for outswing wood doors and cast box strike for inswing wood doors.
- Installation: Minimum surface mounted stile required: 4 1/2” (114 mm).
- Control:Use an Allen wrench (included with each lock) to change combination.
- Weight:4 lbs. (1.8 kg)