Everest gives you control of your key blanks so you determine who has keys to your facility Is covered by six U.S. patents that let Schlage legally manage distribution of key blanks, thereby letting you control key duplication Can be keyed into Everest Restricted or Everest Open key systems to create a cost-effective security solution tailored to meet your needs Leverages over 14 years of proven Primus technology Provides top-level security whether you choose drill-resistant UL437 or more economical non-UL cylinders Protects you against unauthorized key duplication by providing unique keys with multiple options for geographic exclusivity.
GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR FACILITY WITHOUT LOSING CONTROL OF YOUR BUDGET
The Everest product family allows you to customize the level of security in your facility. By combining the various types of patented Everest cylinders, you can tailor your security to meet your needs and your budget. Simply install conventional Everest cylinders on the unrestricted areas of your facility and use High Security UL437 and/or Controlled Access Everest Primus cylinders for the restricted areas. With a customized system, Everest Primus keyholders can be permitted access to any area of your facility while keyholders with conventional Everest keys are only permitted access to the less sensitive areas.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR FACILITY?
- Key holders making copies of their keys without your knowledge
- Loss of security as facility keys continue to get duplicated
- Undetected entry to sensitive areas of your facility from cylinder tampering
- Inadequate security on areas with expensive equipment, sensitive materials, or personal protection concerns
- Unexplained theft, break-ins, or unauthorized intruders
- Many duplicate keys in circulation
- Key systems over 7 years old
- Many lost or unreturned keys
- New construction or building remodel
- Major change in tenants or personnel
- Inadequate key holder records
- Multiple key systems needing consolidation