Arrow Patented ML Series levers offer the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary.
- Housing– Cold rolled steel, with zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance. Latch retractor is precision cast zinc. Extended one piece bearing sleeve offers added support for interlocking stainless steel tubes and provides for extra lever rigidity. Requires standard 2-1/8” (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Thru-Bolts- Patented thru-bolt design allows for thru-bolting within standard 161 door preparations, which allows for easy retrofit without additional holes. Supplied with two support plates, which secure to face of door as well as accept thru-bolts from inside rose assembly.
- OverDrive™- Freewheeling lever action occurs when latch retraction mechanism disengages from lever handle when lever is locked. Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 57 degrees. Additional 40% spring power in rose insert on OverDrive™ side of door ensures that lever handle return to the horizontal position.
- Latch- Brass with 1/2" (17.7mm) throw. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 7/8" (22.225mm) bore in edge of door is required. Supplied with #K-179 sleeve for use with existing 1" (25.4mm) edge bore
- Latch Front–Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm). Available with 1" (25.4mm) front latch for 2-3/8" (60.32mm) backset or 1" front for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset.
- Exposed Trim–Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complement other series of lever locks.
- Rose Insert–Contain coil springs, which are permanent assemblies within rose inserts. The inside insert has graduating steps in two locations to prevent the rose scalp from loosening. A catch on the outside insert prevents rose scalp from working itself loose during installation.
- Strikes–Brass, bronze or stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75mm) curved lip strike. Optional 2-3/4" (69.85mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) strike
- Backset–2-3/4" (69.85mm) standard, 3-3/4" (95.25mm) available. Also available with 5" (127mm) backset when used in conjunction with Grade 1 latch.
- Door Thickness –1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) standard.
- Finishes –US3, US4, US10, US10B, US26, US26D. Consult factory for the availability of other non-listed finishes.
Certification and Compliance-
- ANSI/BHMA A125.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, Series 160