The M Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Knob Locks provide economical solutions to accessibility requirements. They are ideal for commercial applications where heavy-duty grade locks may not be required.
- Lock Chassis- Cold rolled steel with zinc-dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision cast steel. Requires standard 2-1/8" bore through door.
- Backset- 2-3/8" (60.32 mm) standard. 2-3/4" (69.85 mm), 3-3/4" (95.25 mm) and 5" (127 mm) available.
- Door Thickness- 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Latch- Brass with 1/2" throw. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 7/8" bore on edge of door required. Supplied with sleeve for existing 1" hole.
- Latch Front- Brass, bronze or stainless steel
- Strike- Brass, bronze, or stainless 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" curved lip or 2-3/4" X 1-1/8" "T" strike standard.
- Handing- Non handed.
- Cylinder, standard- Solid brass 6-pin cylinder with Arrow "A" keyway. Can be Masterkeyed, Grand Masterkeyed and Construction masterkeyed.. Conventional cylinders also available in a variety of competitive manufacturers keyways. Supplied with 2 6-pin nickel silver keys.
- Cylinder Options- Interchangeable core- lockset prepared for use with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core. Supplied less core, but packed with 6 or 7 pin tailpieces. Will accept both Best™ or Falcon™ type cores. Suffix "IC" to design. High Security for cylinders meeting UL437 for pick and drill resistance.
- High Security- For cylinders meeting UL437 for pick and drill resistance, ASSA cylinders are available provided there is no existing contractual system restriction
- Finish- US3, US4, US5A, US10, US10B, US26, US26D
Certification and Compliance-
- ANSI/BHMA A125.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- Federal Specifications FF-H-106C, Series 160