Arrow D Series deadlocks are designed to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. Exceptional security features such as rotating wrench proof collars, massive steel deadbolt with hardened steel insert and concealed mounting screws make Arrow deadlocks virtually tamperproof.
- Housing- Two piece housing with, with free spinning outer ring to prevent wrenching. Concealed mounting screws are standard on double cylinder functions.
- Backset- 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Door Thickness- 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Deadbolt Fronts-2-1/4" X 1" standard for 2-3/8" backset, 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" standard for 2-3/4" backset. Drive in deabbolts are available.
- Strikes- Supplied standard with 2 strikes. #345 strike for steel frame, #346 security strike for wood frame.
- Handing- All functions are reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard-Solid brass Arrow "A" keyway, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5. Supplied with 2 keys.
- Cylinder, Options-Accepts 6 or 7 pin interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best™ or Falcon™ type cores. ASSA or Abloy high security cylinders are also available.