Architects look to Arrow as a complete resource-our ability to provide a complete line of door hardware that includes aesthetically pleasing alarmed hardware illustrate security solutions to the specifier.
- Chassis-Paddle, cover and base made from a non-ferrous alloy 8-3/8" X 2" X 2-5/8", paddle projection 3-1/4", length to end of paddle, 10-3/8".
- Power/Electronics-9 volt battery powered. Modern solid state electronics. Magnet activated.
- Doors-For outward swinging doors with 4" minimum stile.
- Alarm/Horn-Alarm sounds for 2 minutes, shuts off and automatically rearms itself. Piercing high frequency horn. Rated for 90 decibels at 6 feet.
- Cylinders-Inside cylinder operation to arm or disarm unit using 1-1/8" mortise cylinder.
- Handing- Reversible.
- Model 320-Auto relatching. Red LED indicator flashes when violation occurs Light continues to flash beyond alarm cycles and can only be turned off with the inside key. One chassis will accept all available trim options. Unit must be activated to test available battery power
- Model 330-Contains same features as the 320. Low battery alert causes unit to chirp intermittently to indicate low battery power.
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Door Prep: Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2" hole
- Backset- 2-3/4" backset standard, 2-3/8" also available.
- Handing- Field reversible.
- Door Thickness- 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
- Latch- Stainless Steel with 1/2" throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Front- Stainless steel. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", 1/8" in 2".
- Strike- Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
- Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.