Architects look to Arrow as a complete resource. Our ability to provide a complete line of door hardware that includes aesthetically pleasing alarmed hardware illustrate security solutions to the specifier.
- Chassis-Non-ferrous alloy cover and base 8-3/8" X 2" X 2-5/8". Tamper proof cover screw sets unit into alarm upon unauthorized removal of the cover
- Power/Electronics-9 volt battery powered. Modern solid state electronics. Magnet activated.
- Doors-For inward and outward swinging doors with 4" minimum stile.
- Alarm/Horn-Alarm sounds for 2 minutes, shuts off and automatically rearms itself. Piercing high frequency horn. Rated for 90 decibels at 6 feet.
- Cylinders-Inside cylinder operation to arm or disarm unit using 1-1/8" mortise cylinder. Outside rim cylinder operation standard. (Order cylinders separately).
- Handing- Non-handed
- 110 Series-Pushbutton test to determine available battery power.
- 130 Series-15 second delay upon arming permits key
holder to exit door without sounding alarm.
Low battery alert causes unit to chirp intermittently to indicate low battery power.
Red LED indicator flashes when violation occurs. Light continues to flash beyond alarm cycles and can only be turned off with the inside key.
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Door Prep: Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2" hole
- Backset- 2-3/4" backset standard, 2-3/8" also available.
- Handing- Field reversible.
- Door Thickness- 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
- Latch- Stainless Steel with 1/2" throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Front- Stainless steel. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", 1/8" in 2".
- Strike- Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
- Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.